DR101 Foam Pad Seal
Foam pad dock seals are the most cost effective way of sealing the rear of the vehicle to the loading bay. The seal is created by the vehicle backing onto the pads which compress until the vehicle makes contact with the bumpers. Each pad has air vents to allow the air to exhaust on compression. To ensure the loading bay is sufficiently sealed the pads must be closely matched to the vehicle width and height. Dock seals are manufactured from lightweight memory foam with excellent return and is bonded to either a 50mm treated timber backboard or a galvanised steel tray covered with a PVC type material. The pads have a neoprene front face and the DR101 model has wear pleats for extra protection to the pad. Both the plain fascia (DR100) and wear pleats (DR101) can have high visibility guide stripes.
- Various projection
- Tapered side pads for reducing door width
- Wedged side pads for sloping yards
- Full height guide stripe in white, yellow or other
- Your logo at no extra cost
- Mobile headed seals (DRM) for various vehicle heights